This castle themed resort is placed central on the Las Vegas Strip. Four open-air pools, a complete service spa, six restaurants and live nightly fun are provided.
Free WiFi is provided all through rooms at this hotel. Every room especially good to have some exotic dancers entertain your Vegas Bachelor party, has a large bathroom, and a Cable TV.
The Las Vegas Excalibur offers a big business center and a trip desk. Guests can browse the numerous on-site shops and love a range of theater and musical fun acts, including “Tournament of Kings.”
The Excalibur spa provides a range of treatment, including facial, massages, and other body treatments. There are four open-air pools featuring a water slide, poolside fun, and an Adult only pool. A big gym with latest tools is also accessible.
Interstate 15 is 1.6km from the resort providing simple access to place restrictions. McCarran international Airport is 4.5km away and the Nevada Las Vegas University is 4km from the hotel.
- Great rooms for Las Vegas strippers to perform for a bachelor party event.
- On the Las Vegas Strip, near New York New York, Luxor and MGM Grand
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-display TVs and latest decoration
- 4 pools, one with waterslide and one just for adults
- Multiple restaurants including fast food choices and buffet with crab nights for kids
- Multiple fun choices adding an Arthurian-themed dinner show
- Spa with steam, sauna, and health center with cardio and weight tool
- Family-welcoming with Fun Dungeon arcade and games area for kids
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Cheesy, medieval-inspired decoration may be off-putting for some
- Resort fee and tax not added in room rates
fee for parking
- Fee to use spa facilities
It was the biggest hotel in the globe when it opened back in 1990, and has a big number of specs to match, including 4 pools, multiple restaurants, a spa, live fun and bachelor party At Excalibur Hotel in Vegas place. While much of the hotel’s general area décor has a vaguely medieval theme is good to dress the groom up as a king before the female strippers come to entertain him, with flat-display TVs, but not attractive, bathrooms with general toiletries. The hotel is normally a more cost-friendly substitute to NYC across the street, which has a fun ride, and the Egypt-styled Luxor Las Vegas.
The Excalibur resort contains a renovated pool place, a 13,000 square foot health and spa center, foot court, and 8 restaurants, the Chapel Excalibur, and the Octane Lounge and the lounge with live music on the weekends.